Our basement finishing products far surpasses any pre-manufactured looking systems. And traditional wood & drywall building materials. Lets Take A Closer Look!
Product Comparison List
*= YES X= NO
Product Details Kaks Walls Systems Drywall
Waterproof * * X X
Drywall-Free * * X X
Water Resistant * * X X
Stain Resistant * * X *
Mold Proof * * X X
Mold Resistant * * X X
Dent Proof * * X X
Dent Resistant * * X X
No Divider Strips * * X *
Breathability * * ? X
Recycled Content * * X X
Waterproof ** X X
Hang Heavy Items * * X *
Highest R Value 21+ 21 13-19 13-19
Class A Fire Rated * * ? *
Termite Resistant * * X X
Eco Friendly * * X X
Meets Code * * ? *
Paintable * * X * ? *
Fiberglass Free ** X X
Green Guard Certified * * X X
Warranty Lifetime Lifetime * * ? X
Innovative Look * * X X
Noise Control * * ? X
Protect Foundation Walls * * X
Fast & Clean Installation * * ? X
Made For Basement * * X ? X
Questions You Should Ask About Drywall & Their Basement Finishing Systems. That They Avoid:
1. Do the system walls that you install look like real walls, or do they have divider strips that are common to pre-manufactured walls like those of office cubicles or RV homes?
2. How easy is it to hang heavy mirrors, picture frames, and other decorations on your system walls? How do you hang a tv on your walls?
3. How durable and solid are your walls? Do you use studs when putting up your walls?
4. What are your panels made of? What happens to your panels if they get wet? Are there any health concerns that me & my family should be aware of?
5. Can you offer a warranty? What does your warranty cover? Will your warranty cover the walls if they were to get wet? Where is my warranty coming from?
6. Will mold grow on my walls? I read that drywall is not good for finishing a basement, is this true? Why doe’s the manufacturers of drywall say not to use in a basement?
HERE IS YOUR ANSWER.
NOTICE THE SOFT FIBERGLASS PANEL (THIS IS THE WALL)
NOTICE THE PLASTIC STRIPS
NOTICE THE STAINING DUE TO GETTING WET & WHAT APPEARS TO BE MOLD GROWTH
When we set out to develop our revolutionary, state-of-the-art basement finishing product, we knew that it had to be the very best that it could be. Understanding the nature of competition, our-competitive edge would need to be lightyears ahead. We are an independent dealer – this has given us the ability to focus on the quality of the products and not a focus on franchise monopoly with unwelcoming sales tactics. A business model that gives the consumer the very best products at the very best price.